Flammable and Combustible Substances Program - ISNetworld RAVS Section - US
Flammable and Combustible Substances Program - ISNetworld RAVS Section- US
This Flammable and Combustible Substances Program (ISNetworld® RAVS®* Section), in addition to being a complete and functioning written safety program (chapter), it also contains all the required text elements that are sought by the ISNetworld RAVS® (Review And Verification Service) reviewer. This plan has been previously submitted and has achieved a 100% approval rating for our clients.
- All programs are guaranteed now and in the future to achieve 100% approval.
- There are NO maintenance or subscription fees.
- Simply notify us if any program falls out of compliance and we will correct it at NO CHARGE.
You are downloading a MicroSoft® Word document file to your computer that is completely editable:
- Flammable and Combustible Substances Program
- Approximate Word Count: 4,830
- Approximate Number of Pages: 15
- Page Reference Answers to RAVS Reviewer’s Questions: 8
You will also receive instructions for a simple two-step process to place your company name and safety person's name throughout this word document to conform it to your company. Please review, and feel free to alter or add to it as you wish with any specific company information or safety policies that you may already have.
The first two pages of the document are guidelines for conforming this safety manual section, an index for completing the RAVS® questionnaire (with all page references), and uploading the section.
If you experience any difficulty filling out the questionnaire, or have any questions in general about these documents, call 314-570-0072, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An excerpt from ISNetworld® RAVS®* Safety plan Flammable and Combustible Substances Program
Policy and planning for fire safety at Replace with Company Name takes into account the special flammable and combustible hazards for specific operating areas, the protection of high-value property, and the safety of employees. These ends are met by:
* Non-combustible or fire-rated materials and construction practices suitable to the assigned uses of buildings and facilities.
* Alarm systems and automatic extinguishing systems.
* Availability of suitable hand extinguishers and local hose lines for use before firefighters arrive.
* Access to professional fire department, always staffed and trained in the control of emergencies that could occur. (The Fire Department makes the initial response to all requests for emergency aid received on the emergency telephone number 911).
This chapter covers the flammable and combustible safety responsibilities of employees and supervisors and sets forth the flammable and combustible materials safety rules and procedures.
The Community Fire Department is responsible for protecting people and property from fires, explosions, and other hazards through prevention and expeditious control of such events. In addition, the Fire Department provides first-response rescue and transportation services in medical emergencies.